Thursday 28 August 2014

I’m Done Twerking – Miley Cyrus

American singer and songwriter Miley Cyrus, who hit the headlines last year after she provocatively danced up against Robin Thicke at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) – has decided to give up the bottom shaking dance move. The 21-year-old singer disclosed her latest focus ”I’ve retired [from twerking], yeah.

I’m making some music right now with The Flaming Lips. It’s different. It’s a little psychedelic.” The Wrecking Ball hit-maker spoke on why she decided to quit the raunchy move saying it was due to how Anacondahad beaten Wrecking Ballfor the most views in 24 hours, Cyrus said: ”With that “yansh” … I ain’t got that “yansh” , I can’t bring that “yansh” , I can bring that body, I can bring that wrecking ball. Lets hope her body can make up for the “yansh”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...